As we look forward to future outings on the water, we want to see your favorite boating photos from years past. They can be from any decade or year, as long as you’re the one who snapped the photo. You can submit up to four photos:
- Photographs should not be altered except for cropping, color or contrast adjustment, and dust removal.
- If you would like to submit a print photo, please scan and submit it via email. If you don’t have a traditional scanner, there are a number of scanner apps available for download on your smartphone, such as Adobe Scan. If not, you can mail the photo(s) to us to be returned, but we are not responsible for any lost photographs.
- The contest is open to amateur and professional photographers who are USPS members or subscribers of The Ensign magazine.
- Your entry constitutes an agreement to allow your photos and name to be used in any USPS publication or website. All photos used by USPS will carry a photographer’s credit.
- Photographers must hold rights to the photos submitted and must obtain permission before submitting photos of identifiable people.
- Deadline for submission is Dec. 31, 2020. Winning photos will be featured in an upcoming issue of The Ensign.
Take a look at the winners from previous years, then email your submissions for 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please alert us by email if you plan to mail us any physical photos.
2019 Spring Photo Contest
2017 Nautical Delights Photo Contest
2015 Looking Forward Photo Contest
2013 Sail Away With USPS Photo Contest
2011 Boating is Fun Photo Contest
2009 Photo Contest